How do I change the amount of screen time earned per question?
Access your child’s settings to make changes to the amount of screen time they’ll earn for each question they answer
1. Open 1Question & navigate to your Parent Dashboard
*If you’re not already viewing your Parent Dashboard, tap Swap User at the top of the screen to select your Parent profile
2. Tap your child’s name to access their profile details
3. Adjust the position of the Earn Rate slider
Select the speed at which you’d like your child to earn screen time for the time they spend learning.
There are 5 choices along the scale of Slow to Fast:
- The closer to Slow, the more questions your child will need to answer to earn their screen time. It will take them slightly longer to earn an hour of screen time.
- The closer to Fast, the less questions your child will need to answer to earn their screen time. They will earn an hour of screen time slightly faster.
- The middle of the scale is our recommended setting.
Different question types (eg, text based questions or video questions) will earn your child different amounts of screen time.
Need more help?
📧 Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org