How do I check or change my child’s monitored apps?
To check, add or remove monitored apps, follow these steps:
Please note: When changing monitored apps, it is best to do so when your child’s earned screen time has run out completely, as changing these settings will clear and reset any earned time. You’ll know that their screen time has run out when their monitored apps are locked.
1. Open 1Question on the device your child uses to answer questions
2. Tap the Settings icon at the top right of the screen
3. Tap Change Monitored apps
4. Tap Choose my monitored apps
5. Tap on a category to reveal the apps installed on the device
6. Select or deselect the apps you no longer want 1Question to monitor
Please note: If you share a device with your child, the apps that you monitor will be locked on the device until screen time is earned. If you need to access a monitored app, you must deselect it from the monitored apps list.
7. Tap Finish selecting apps.
Tip: Monitoring an app category allows 1Question to automatically lock any new apps that are downloaded in that category, saving you the hassle of keeping up with the apps your child downloads!
Need more help?
📧 Contact us at email@example.com
Stay in the know
👍 Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter for updates on all things 1Q.