How do I make changes to my child’s learning settings?
Access your child’s settings to make changes to their Earn Rate, Grade, Subject or Topics.
1. Open 1Question & navigate to your Parent Dashboard
If you’re not already viewing your Parent Dashboard, tap Swap User at the top of the screen to select your Parent profile
2. From your parent Dashboard, tap your child’s name to open their profile details
3. Edit the required settings
From this view, you’ll be able to edit the following settings:
- Edit name: this name appears on their profile within the app
- Modify Learning: Edit their Grade & topic selections
- Reset Screen Time: resetting will clear any earned time on their device back down to 0 minutes and set all monitored apps to ‘blocked’ until more time has been earned.
- Earn Rate: Adjust how much Screen Time is earned for answering questions
Need more help?
📧 Contact us at email@example.com