PLEASE READ: What’s happening with my 1Question apps?
Your version of the 1Question apps have been replaced
–> Go to the App Store and cancel your 1Question subscription.
How do I get the new 1Question?
- Update your devices to iOS 16 if they are compatible.*
- Then, delete the Child app from any devices you have it installed on.
- Update to the new version of the Parent app in the App Store.
- Create a brand new account
As one of our current subscribers, we’re providing you with 3 months free access to the Pro version of our new app. Check your email for details.
The best parts:
- Thanks to iOS 16, you no longer need Family Sharing or Child Apple IDs to grant 1Question screen time permissions.
- Installation and set up is now sooooooo easy.
- There’s no longer a need for separate devices! Children can answer questions on the same devices as their parents are using to manage their settings.
We’ll continue to release new features in the coming weeks.
*USING AN IPAD?
iPadOS 16 is not yet available on iPads – Apple is advising an October release so the moment this happens, 1Question for iPads will also be available.
For additional support, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org